Location and Directions to our Hotel in Taos
Located on 4 acres of beautifully landscaped property on the north side of Taos, we are a short walk to the Historic Taos Plaza in addition to shops, galleries and world class restaurants. Taos Pueblo and Taos Mountain Casino are only 1 mile away and Taos Ski Valley is only a short drive. Park your car and hop on the Chili Line shuttle. It stops across the street and makes year round traveling around town or to the Ski Valley in the winter, so simple.
- Take I-25 North To New Mexico Hwy 599 (Exit 276).
- Take a left at the bottom of the ramp onto Hwy 599 toward Los Alamos for 12 miles.
- Exit to the left to get onto US Hwy 84/285 toward Espanola.
- In 21 miles you enter Espanola, where US 84/285 splits off to the left (do not follow).
- CONTINUE STRAIGHT through Espanola, which is now New Mexico Hwy 68.
- Stay on NM Hwy 68 through Espanola and in approximately 12 miles, NM Hwy 68 becomes 2 lanes and you enter a canyon along the Rio Grande River.
- Continue Hwy 68 up through the canyon about 30 miles to arrive in the center of Taos (Plaza).
- Continue straight through the traffic light for 0.4 miles to the El Pueblo Lodge on your left.
From Denver, Colorado
- Take I -25 South to Walsenburg.
- Take exit to HWY 160 to Fort Garland.
- In Ft. Garland take Hwy 159 and Hwy 522 to Taos.
- Road will become US64/Paseo del Pueblo Norte.
- Continue south for 1 mile.
From Angel Fire, NM
- Take US64 West to Taos.
- Merge onto Paseo del Pueblo Norte in Downtown Taos.
- Continue north 4 blocks from Taos Plaza.
- Santa Fe: 70 miles
- Albuquerque: 128 miles
- Pueblo, CO: 176 miles
- Denver: 290 miles
- Amarillo, TX: 315 miles
- Phoenix: 420 miles
- New York City: 1,923 miles
Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ): 135 miles from Taos
- American Airlines
- Great Lakes
- New Mexico Air
- US Air
Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF): 78 miles from Taos
- American Eagle
- Delta (limited)
Taos Regional Airport: 8 miles northwest of Taos
- Private aircraft